Junior competition and mini roos draws are now completed and published on our website. The U18s draw is complete up until the 9th July, after this date the competition will split into 2 divisions. As this split is yet to be done all currently scheduled Friday fixtures after this date may be altered to allow for these games to be added to the draw.
MyFGC Reminder (Junior Competition)
- Only players who have registered and been made active will transfer over into myfgc.
- Clubs can now begin allocating players and coaches to the team rosters. Players can only be added to ONE team roster which is there nominated team. If they are filling in for a team that they are eligible for, you are to use the adhoc button on the team sheet for that fixture.
- Please note: Only add players and coaches using there current 2021 FFA number. If you add a coach or player using an old FFA number they will be deemed an ineligible player and you will forfeit your fixture.
- All players must have a CURRENT passport style photo to be able to be added to a team sheet. FGC will be granting coaches access to this function until the 20th April. After this date only administrators will be able to add a photo to a player profile.
- All junior competition and mini roos players must be registered and active by 12pm Friday 16th April to be eligible to participate in round 1.
You can find the draws on SportsTG as per normal.