Football Gold Coast’s ‘Football in the Community Plan’ offers a wide range of coaching and football activities to the local Gold Coast community. Now in its seventh (7th) year of operation, the community plan has forged links with Gold Coasters of all ages from adults and children. The programs can be organised during school hours, after school or during the school holidays.
The aim of the ‘Football In The Community’ Plan is to involve as many people as possible in Football activities. Football Gold Coast has a highly qualified team of experienced personnel, all with basic first aid and injury training and all having undergone `Working with Children Checks` as per Federal and State Goverment regulations. Our services can be tailored to your needs and timeframe – we try to be flexible and adapt to your particular requirements wherever possible.
Examples of current programs:
- School visits and sessional user pay coaching clinics and extra curricular activities. Football Gold Coast is an approved Active Australia provider.
- Club visits.
- Promotional activities/assistance with fundraising.
- Holiday Camps and Clinics for social and serious participants.
- Specialised individual or team coaching.
- Access to Professional `Academy` coaches.
For community groups interested in the ‘Football in the Community’ Plan, there may be Government funding available for such programs as After School/Coach Education as well as grants for equipment or capital works. Information can be found at www.sportrec.qld.gov.au or www.ausport.gov.au/aasc/index.asp .
For more information, please contact Jason Maguire on 0434 425 776